Dr. Afsaneh Motamed Khorasani is a Medical and scientific Affairs expert and a Senior Scientist with a strong background in biomedical science and clinical trial/research. She has a tenured and diverse range of experience in medical affairs, basic and industrial clinical research and development, clinical trials, Medical and regulatory writing and intellectual property. She is currently the Vice President of Medical Affairs at Easy Global Training, which is a US-based firm providing global regulatory, quality and medical affairs training backed by consulting. Before joining this company, Dr. Motamed Khorasani has served as an independent consultant, director of medical affairs, senior medical sciences liaison, senior scientist and senior medical analyst at Merck (MDS), Johnson & Johnson, United States Pharmacopoeia Convention (USP), Amgen, Baxter International, Covidien (eV3), Radient Pharmaceuticals, AMDL Diagnostics, Microbix Biosystems, Neometrix Consulting, Mount Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital, and Vancouver General Hospital. She has more than 20 years of experience and many National and international certificates in GLP, GMP, ICH-GCP and global regulatory compliance for clinical trials and is a member in a number of professional associations, including: American Association of Cancer Research (AACR), American Medical Writers Association (AMWA), Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS), American Society of Quality (ASQ), Project Management Institute (PMI), and Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC). Dr. Motamed Khorasani’s research has focused on high throughput approaches in the context of cancer informatics with a particular interest in the use of comparative analysis for the mining of integrated oncology data sets that include protein-protein interaction and gene expression profiling. She has published and presented more than 50 papers, abstracts and articles in highly regarded scientific journals and high profile conferences and scientific meetings.
On-Demand Good Documentation Practices Webinar Overview
This Good Documentation Practices Webinar is designed to provide you with an overview of the most important principals of Good documentation practices (GDP). Good documentation Practices is an essential factor that needs to be closely followed by the personnel in any regulated environment as a process for a successful project completion including observations of unanticipated responses that are required to be accurately recorded and verified.
This 100 minute On-Demand Good Documentation Practices Webinar covers the essentials of GDP, its definition, purpose, and importance. Then expands on general rules and principles of GDP (US & EU), General tips for Laboratory Notebook documentation and finally discussing GDP enforcement by regulatory bodies in different countries with some examples of FDA citations.
To view a 5 minute Teaser of this online webinar Click Here.
- Following the completion of this 100 minute On-Demand Good Documentation Practices Webinar you will gain a basic to moderate knowledge of definition, purpose, importance of GDP, General rules of GDP, GDP as applies to laboratory notebook documentation, US Pharmacopoeia General Chapter <1029> introduction “Good Documentation Guidelines”, A very brief introduction to European Union (EU) GDP, and finally its enforcement along with some observation samples from FDA.
- The outline of this 100 minute On-Demand Webinar includes:
- Definition, Purpose, and Importance
- General Rules and Principles of GDP
- Requirements of Records
- General Tips in GDP:
- Signature / initial and the meaning
- Copying records
- Document maintenance
- Recording the time and date
- Correction of errors
- Rounding rules
- Back dating
- Missing data
- Voiding / cancelling records
- Recreating / rewriting records
- General Tips for Laboratory Notebook Documentation:
- Assignment of Lab notebook
- How to properly document in lab notebooks
- How to include tables / graphs
- How to attach instrument print outs
- How to include metadata
- How to reference lab notebook
- How to store the completed lab notebooks
- US Pharmacopoeia General Chapter <1029>
- Rules Governing Medicinal Products in the European Union (Vol. 4: Documentation)
- What is new in the Latest Version?
- Outline of EU GDP Regulations
- GDP Enforcement
Who Can Benefit From This Good Documentation Practices Webinar
- Anybody who works in a regulated environment
- Manufacturing & Production Personnel / Managers
- Research and Development Personnel (R&D) / Managers
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control Personnel / Managers
- Laboratory Personnel / Managers
- Validation Specialists
- Clinical trial personnel
- Project Managers
- ID: 1326
- SKU: OW-0002-BP
- Type: On-Demand Webinar
- Format: Video MP4 Play Back
- Date of Last Update: Jan 05, 2017
- Duration: 100 minutes
- Course Level: Intermediate/Advance
- Price: $249.00
- Upon Check out, check your basket to make sure you have the right products for your need.
- Fill out the billing information and enter Coupon Code if you have one.
- Press “Proceed to PayPal” to pay for your selected products in the basket.
- You will be directed to PayPal for payment, where you can pay with a credit (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) or debit card (You do not need a PayPal account).
- After purchase, you will be redirected back to the website.
- The link to view the On-Demand Webinar along with the link to download the PDF version of the slides will be sent to you in the e-mail you will receive upon your registration and payment.