COVID-19 information and available treatments
Dr. Afsaneh Motamed Khorasani is a Medical and scientific Affairs expert and a Senior Scientist. Moreover, she has a strong background in biomedical science and clinical trial/research. Also, she has a tenured and diverse range of experience in medical affairs, basic and industrial clinical research and development, clinical trials, Medical and regulatory writing, and intellectual property. Furthermore, she is the Vice President of Medical Affairs at Easy Global Training, a US-based firm providing global regulatory, quality, and medical affairs training backed by consulting.
Moreover, Dr. Khorasani served as an independent consultant, director of medical affairs, senior medical sciences liaison, senior scientist, and senior medical analyst in different companies. So far, she has worked with AstraZeneca, Merck (MDS), Johnson & Johnson, United States Pharmacopeia Convention (USP), Amgen, Baxter International, Covidien (eV3), Radient Pharmaceuticals, AMDL Diagnostics, Microbix Biosystems, Neometrix Consulting, Mount Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital, and Vancouver General Hospital.
In general, she has more than 20 years of experience. Also, she has many National and international certificates in GLP, GMP, ICH-GCP, and global regulatory compliance for clinical trials. Furthermore, she is a member of several professional associations, including the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR), American Medical Writers Association (AMWA), Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS), American Society of Quality (ASQ), Project Management Institute (PMI), and Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC).
Dr. Motamed Khorasani’s research has focused on high throughput approaches in the context of cancer informatics. Moreover, her particular interest was in using comparative analysis for mining integrated oncology datasets that include protein-protein interaction and gene expression profiling. Furthermore, she has published and presented more than 50 papers, abstracts, and articles in highly regarded scientific journals, high-profile conferences, and scientific meetings.
Coronaviruses (including COVID-19) are an extended family of viruses causing a wide range of diseases, including common cold to more severe conditions, such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome.
Therefore, this e-book was drafted to provide critical information to the public and interested individuals about the nature of COVID-19, how to prevent it, its signs and symptoms, and available treatment modalities.
In this “COVID-19 information and available treatments” e-Book, you learn about:
- Introduction of coronaviruses
- Epidemiology and pathogenesis
- Transmission & Incubation period
- Clinical; features, Warning signs, and recovery
- Disease category & Diagnosis/differential diagnosis
- Prevention and Nasal breathing
- Risk factors
- Therapeutic Recommendations & Treatments
- Current treatment strategies available for COVID-19:
- Antivirus drugs
- Systematic corticosteroid treatments
- Protease inhibitors
- Antithrombotics / Anticoagulants
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Vaccine candidates
- Natural anti-viral agents
- Resveratrol, Probiotics & Herbal Extracts
Who can benefit from this course?
- Public health researchers & students (MSc, Ph.D.)
- Health economics researchers & students
- Pharmacoeconomics researchers & students
- Health technology assessment researchers &students
- Social health economics & Behavioral economics
- Health Policymakers & Outcome researchers
- General public
- ID: 2015
- SKU: EB-0013-GS
- Type: e-Book
- Format: Downloadable PDF File (.pdf)
- Date of Last Update: Nov 01, 2020
- Length: 56 Pages
- Course Level: Moderate/Advance
- Price: $200.00
- Firstly, upon Check out, check your basket to make sure you have the right products for your need.
- Secondly, fill out the billing information and enter the Coupon Code if you have one.
- Thirdly, press “Proceed to PayPal” to pay for your selected products in the basket.
- Then, you will be directed to PayPal for payment, where you can pay with credit (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) or debit card (You do not need a PayPal account).
- At this point, you will be redirected back to the website.
- Finally, the link to download the PDF version of the document will be sent to you in the e-mail you will receive upon your registration and payment.
- Also, provide your feedback to us to improve our products at Easy Global Training.
Moreover, browse our collaborator’s site (Neometrix Consulting Inc.).
And follow us on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr, to get updates on what is new.