COVID-19 information and available treatments
Dr. Afsaneh Motamed Khorasani is a Medical and scientific Affairs expert and a Senior Scientist with a strong background in biomedical science and clinical trial/research. She has a tenured and diverse range of experience in medical affairs, basic and industrial clinical research and development, clinical trials, Medical and regulatory writing and intellectual property. She is currently the Vice President of Medical Affairs at Easy Global Training, which is a US-based firm providing global regulatory, quality and medical affairs training backed by consulting.
Before joining this company, Dr. Motamed Khorasani has served as an independent consultant, director of medical affairs, senior medical sciences liaison, senior scientist and senior medical analyst at Merck (MDS), Johnson & Johnson, United States Pharmacopeia Convention (USP), Amgen, Baxter International, Covidien (eV3), Radient Pharmaceuticals, AMDL Diagnostics, Microbix Biosystems, Neometrix Consulting, Mount Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital, and Vancouver General Hospital.
She has more than 20 years of experience and many National and international certificates in GLP, GMP, ICH-GCP and global regulatory compliance for clinical trials and is a member in a number of professional associations, including: American Association of Cancer Research (AACR), American Medical Writers Association (AMWA), Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS), American Society of Quality (ASQ), Project Management Institute (PMI), and Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC).
Dr. Motamed Khorasani’s research has focused on high throughput approaches in the context of cancer informatics with a particular interest in the use of comparative analysis for the mining of integrated oncology datasets that include protein-protein interaction and gene expression profiling. She has published and presented more than 50 papers, abstracts and articles in highly regarded scientific journals and high profile conferences and scientific meetings.
The Coronaviruses (including COVID-19) are an extended family of viruses causing a wide range of diseases, including common cold to more severe conditions, such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome.
This e-book was drafted to provide critical information to public as well as interested individuals about the nature of the COVID-19, how to prevent it, its signs and symptoms and available treatment modalities.
In this “COVID-19 information and available treatments” e-Book, you learn about:
- Introduction of coronaviruses
- Epidemiology and pathogenesis
- Transmission & Incubation period
- Clinical; features, Warning signs & recovery
- Disease category & Diagnosis/differential diagnosis
- Prevention & Nasal breathing
- Risk factors
- Therapeutic Recommendations & Treatments
- Current treatment strategies available for COVID-19:
- Antivirus drugs
- Systematic corticosteroid treatments
- Protease inhibitors
- Antithrombotics / Anticoagulants
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Vaccine candidates
- Natural anti-viral agents
- Resveratrol, Probiotics & Herbal Extracts
Who can benefit from this course?
- Public health researchers & students (MSc, PhD)
- Health economics researchers & students
- Pharmacoeconomics researchers & students
- Health technology assessment researchers &students
- Social health economics & Behavioral economics
- Health Policy makers & Outcome researchers
- General public
- ID: 2015
- SKU: EB-0013-GS
- Type: e-Book
- Format: Downloadable PDF File (.pdf)
- Date of Last Update: Nov 01, 2020
- Length: 56 Pages
- Course Level: Moderate/Advance
- Price: $200.00
- Upon Check out, check your basket to make sure you have the right products for your need.
- Fill out the billing information and enter Coupon Code if you have one.
- Press “Proceed to PayPal” to pay for your selected products in the basket.
- You will be directed to PayPal for payment, where you can pay with a credit (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) or debit card (You do not need a PayPal account).
- After purchase, you will be redirected back to the website.
- The link to download the PDF version of the document will be sent to you in the e-mail you will receive upon your registration and payment.
- For any questions contact us.