This is an MS Word template that you can use as a starting point for preparing a standard SOP. Generally, regulatory bodies and electronic records compliance guidelines require that organizations have formal documentation describing their business, quality assurance, and compliance. Therefore, along with policies and work instructions, procedures or standard operating procedures (SOPs) are the tools that make this task possible. Also, we have included a proposed structure for an SOP, draft language, and other guidance to assist you in creating a good SOP.
Moreover, we have saved this template in different formats (.docx, .dotm, .dotx, .docm, .doc, and .dot) to make sure it is compatible with all systems.
Please note that in this Standard Operating Procedure Template:
- The yellow-highlighted text enclosed with [ ] indicates a placeholder where specific detail is to be inserted (replace as appropriate).
- Ensure that all placeholders and example text is replaced with the function-specific information.
- In the template, the instructions and explanatory text are indicated by <blue italics>, which is used for explanations only and must not be included in the final document.
- Please review this template and feel free to adapt it to the specific needs and requirements of the monitoring group and study.
- The logo of the Institution must be used on this form.
- Leave the template version information in the document.
Using this Standard Operating Procedure Template and the instructions provided in it:
- Helps you follow the guidelines for preparing a compliant SOP that addresses your requirements.
- Assists the SOP developers in including the required items/sections in this document.
Who Can Benefit From This Standard Operating Procedure Template
This Standard Operating Procedure Template will assist the following in the process of creating an SOP for any organization/activity:
- Anybody interested in standardizing practice and improving productivity/quality
- Manufacturing & Production Personnel / Managers
- Research and Development Personnel (R&D) / Managers
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control Personnel / Managers
- Regulatory affairs personnel/managers
- Laboratory Personnel / Managers
- Validation Specialists
- Clinical trial personnel
- Project Managers
- Technical/medical writers
- SOP users
- ID: 1350
- SKU: TE-0002-RC
- Type: Template
- Format: Template File (.docx, .dotm, .dotx, .docm, .doc, and .dot)
- Date of Last Update: Jan 10, 2017
- Price: $40.00
- Firstly, upon Check out, check your basket to make sure you have the right products for your need.
- Secondly, fill out the billing information and enter the Coupon Code if you have one.
- Thirdly, press “Proceed to PayPal” to pay for your selected products in the basket.
- Then, we will direct you to PayPal for payment, where you can pay with credit (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) or debit card (You do not need a PayPal account).
- At this point, we will redirect you back to the website.
- Finally, we will send you the link to download the PDF version of the document in the e-mail you will receive upon your registration and payment.
- Also, provide your feedback to us to improve our products at Easy Global Training.
Moreover, browse our collaborator’s site (Neometrix Consulting Inc.).