Good Documentation Practice and good record keeping
Dr. Afsaneh Motamed Khorasani is a Medical and scientific Affairs expert and a Senior Scientist. Moreover, she has a strong background in biomedical science and clinical trial/research. Also, she has a tenured and diverse range of experience in medical affairs, basic and industrial clinical research and development, clinical trials, Medical and regulatory writing, and intellectual property. Furthermore, she is the Vice President of Medical Affairs at Easy Global Training, a US-based firm providing global regulatory, quality, and medical affairs training backed by consulting.
Formerly, she served as an independent consultant, director of medical affairs, senior medical sciences liaison, senior scientist, and senior medical analyst at many different companies. Also, she has worked with AstraZeneca, Merck (MDS), Johnson & Johnson, United States Pharmacopeia Convention (USP), Amgen, Baxter International, Covidien (eV3), Radient Pharmaceuticals, AMDL Diagnostics, Microbix Biosystems, Neometrix Consulting, Mount Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital, and Vancouver General Hospital.
She has more than 20 years of experience. Also, she has many National and international certificates in GLP, GMP, ICH-GCP, and global regulatory compliance for clinical trials. Furthermore, she is a member of several professional associations, including the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR), American Medical Writers Association (AMWA), Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS), American Society of Quality (ASQ), Project Management Institute (PMI), and Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC).
Dr. Motamed Khorasani’s research has focused on high throughput approaches in the context of cancer informatics. Moreover, her particular interest was in using comparative analysis for mining integrated oncology datasets that include protein-protein interaction and gene expression profiling. Furthermore, she has published and presented more than 50 papers, abstracts, and articles in highly regarded scientific journals, high-profile conferences, and scientific meetings.
Good documentation Practices (GDP) is an essential regulation. Therefore, it must be closely followed by the personnel in any regulated environment. Also, Good Documentation Practices describes standards and Best Practices for creating, maintaining, and archiving documents to remain compliant. It is a part of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and regulatory bodies inspect against the GDP guidelines. Therefore, if companies are not following the Good Documentation Practices guidelines, they may get comments, observations, 483s, and penalties from the relevant regulatory body in charge.
If you are involved in any product manufacturing, knowing Good documentation Practices and regulations is a must. It prevents many errors and minimizes the chance of being spotted by the regulatory bodies in their audits.
Why This e-Book?
This e-Book covers the essentials of Good Documentation Practices, their definition, purpose, and importance. Also, it expands on general rules and principles of Good Documentation Practices (ISO, ICH, FDA, EMA, USP), General tips for Laboratory Notebook documentation, and Good Documentation Practices enforcement by regulatory bodies in different countries, with some examples of FDA citations and observations.
In this Good Documentation Practices e-Book, you learn about:
- Definition, purpose, and importance of GDP
- General rules of GDP (ISO, ICH, FDA), including record requirements, signature, deviations, rounding rules, backdating, and missing data)
- Copying, correction, voiding, and recreating records
- GDP in laboratory notebook documentation
- US Pharmacopeia Chapter <1029>
- European Medicine Agency (EMA) view of GDP
- GDP enforcement (examples of FDA observations)
Who Can Benefit From This Good Documentation Practices e-Book
- Anybody who works in a regulated environment
- Manufacturing & Production Personnel / Managers
- Research and Development Personnel (R&D) / Managers
- Laboratory Personnel / Managers
- Validation Specialists
- Clinical trial personnel
- QA / QC Managers & Specialists
- Chemists / pharmacists
- Employers in the pharmaceutical & medical device industry
- Company management
- ID: 1896
- SKU: EB-0005-BP
- Type: e-Book
- Format: Downloadable PDF File (.pdf)
- Date of Last Update: Aug 10, 2018
- Length: 64 Pages
- Course Level: Moderate/Advance
- Price: $100.00
- Firstly, upon Check out, check your basket to make sure you have the right products for your need.
- Secondly, fill out the billing information and enter the Coupon Code if you have one.
- Thirdly, press “Proceed to PayPal” to pay for your selected products in the basket.
- Then, you will be directed to PayPal for payment, where you can pay with credit (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover) or debit card (You do not need a PayPal account).
- At this point, you will be redirected back to the website.
- Finally, the link to download the PDF version of the document will be sent to you in the e-mail you will receive upon your registration and payment.
- Also, provide your feedback to us to improve our products at Easy Global Training.
Moreover, browse our collaborator’s site (Neometrix Consulting Inc.).